Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Entry #9: Air Force Test

Since Em demanded that I put in filler blogs when I have blogger's block, anything goes. This is a link from an email that Em sent me today. (I'm so glad I called this her sister blog. At least folks will understand my incessant reference to EM.)

See if you have what it takes to be an Air Force Pilot here.

And since I'm too lazy to write my own description, here's the content of her email:

This will drive you nuts!! Have fun and send it on to your friends! The
object of the game is to move the red block around without getting hit by the blue blocks or touching the black walls. If you can go longer than 18 seconds you are phenomenal. It's been said that the US Air Force uses this for fighter pilots. They are expected to go for at least 2 minutes. Give it a try but be careful...it is addictive!!

No comments: